Research interests: My research interest concern theoretical and numerical aspects of partial differential equations, and more precisely:
- fine properties of elliptic equations,
- reaction-diffusion equations,
- integrodifferential equation (nonlocal is space and/or in time).
These themes appear naturally in materials science. More specifically, I am interesting in heterogeneous media and in dislocations.
Current position: Post-doc in F. Otto’s group at the Max Planck Institute for Applied Mathematics (Leipzig, Germany)
PhD: Mathematical and numerical study of some multi-scale models from materials science (surpervisor: Claude Le Bris)
CV: Here is my CV.
- Outils Mathématiques Pour l’Ingénieur (ENPC, 2016-2018)
- Analyse Mathématique et Calcul Scientifique (ENPC, 2016-2018)